2016 Buick Enclave Tuscan Sherwood Park AB
While other General Motors brands are well known for making special edition trim levels for their vehicles, it has been quite a few years since we have seen a special edition Buick vehicle. But that will change later this year, with the new 2016 Buick Enclave Tuscan near Sherwood Park AB. The Buick Enclave is becoming one of the most popular vehicles on the Buick brand, so expanding the amount of options prospective buyers have to choose from will only attract more buyers!
The new special edition Enclave will be available sometime this summer on the standard Leather (1SL) and Premium (1SN) trim levels. The vehicle will be offered in three different exterior colors, which are White Frost Tricoat, Dark Chocolate Metallic and Ebony Twilight Metallic. One of the most attractive new things about this special edition is that almost everywhere there is chrome, there is now bronze accenting as well, like on the waterfall grille shown in the image below.
Additional Standard Equipment in the 2016 Buick Enclave Tuscan
- Heated steering wheel with wood trim
- Ice-blue LED ambient lighting in instrument panel
- 8-waay powered front seats featuring power recline, lumbar support and driver memory
- Heated or Heated and Cooled front seats on Leather and Premium models respectively
- Power-tilting and telescoping steering column on Premium model
- Color, touchscreen display audio screen with Buick IntelliLink
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot through OnStar
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- HID headlamps
- Power liftgate
These are just a few of the additional standard features that will come with the all-new Buick Enclave Tuscan edition. While other details and a release date have yet to be announced, we will keep you posted on all of the happenings surrounding the 2015 Buick Enclave Tuscan edition. Until then, feel free to contact us with any questions you might have!