2016 GMC Terrain St. Albert AB
So far in the 2016 model year announcements and unveilings, there has been only one all-new GMC vehicle released, and that’s the 2016 GMC Terrain near St. Albert AB. While they might not be making as many announcements as Chevy or Toyota, this one next-generation crossover has us excited enough as it is. With tons of great new features and technology, the next-gen Terrain is going to be one of the most talked about vehicles of the year.
While the Terrain might not be going through quite as monumental changes as the Honda Pilot, they are redesigning the important areas. And considering one of the main aspects that draw prospective buyers to the GMC Terrain is its aesthetic and design, so one of the areas designers focused on was the fascia, on both the front and rear end of the vehicle. These subtle enhancements to either end, like the new C-shaped lower chrome trim, work to accentuate the wide stance of the crossover.
Revisions to the 2016 GMC Terrain
- New front and rear fascias with C-shaped lower chrome trim that accentuates the Terrain’s wide stance
- New, chrome-accented grille designs for SLE, SLT and Denali – including specific tri-segment grille texture on Denali
- New power dome hood design
- New LED daytime running lamps on uplevel models
- New 18-inch aluminum wheel design offered on non-Denali models
- New 19-inch aluminum wheel design offered on Denali
- Revised instrument panel “center stack” with new storage shelf and updated control graphics
- Revised model lineup: SL, SLE (SLE-1 and SLE-2), SLT and Denali
- Premium cloth seat fabric now standard on SL and SLE models
- New Saddle Up leather interior available on SLT
- New Light Titanium/Jet Black interior combination offered on Denali
- Front passenger eight-way power-adjustable seat offered on SLT (previously available only on Denali)
- New, chrome-trimmed transmission shifter
- Available Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety features on SLE and SLT (previous available only on Denali).
- New White Frost Tricoat and Crimson Red Tintcoat premium exterior colors.
We cannot wait until the official release and arrival of the 2016 GMC Terrain to Edmonton and the surrounding areas, including St. Albert. Until that day, we’ll continue to keep you updated on all of the 2016 GMC Terrain happenings. Feel free to contact us with any questions or requests.