2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Sherwood Park AB
While many people in the industry are still talking about what was probably the most highly-anticipated vehicle of the 2015 auto show season, the 2016 Toyota Tacoma, the manufacturer has unveiled several other vehicles that deserve just as much praise. For example, the announcement of a brand-new 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid near Sherwood Park AB. As if the brand’s line of ultra-efficient vehicles wasn’t deep enough as it was, they’re bringing the very popular RAV4 into the hybrid game with a whole new model.
While the 2015 Toyota RAV4 is by no means the most efficient non-hybrid vehicle on the Toyota lineup, it still has extremely commendable fuel economy ratings. Making those efficient numbers even more efficient by creating a hybrid powertrain in the midsize crossover utility vehicle will open up a whole new world of possibilities for the brand that introduced the very first hybrid vehicle.
New Features Available in the 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Improved interior quality with more premium materials
- Available 4.2-inch TFT multi-information display in a revised gauge cluster
- Available 7-inch touch-sensitive display audio touch screen
- Leather steering wheel (excluding LE)
- Updated interior shifter and window/lock control bezel material
- Revised cup holder design to accommodate tall mugs with handles
- New sunglasses holder
- Additional USB added to front and one 12V power outlet added to rear
- New interior colors (Tan, Beige and on SE a Tan/Black combination)
- Soft touch material on upper door panel and lower dash
We can’t wait to get our hands on this brand-new hybrid vehicle, so we know you’re probably just as excited as we are. We’ll continue to update you on all of the new information released about the upcoming vehicle, including the specifications and ratings like fuel economy and power, as soon as they are released. If you have any questions about this crossover or any other Toyota vehicle, feel free to contact the Toyota on the Trail sales team.